Peacock is an over-the-top (OTT) streaming service owned by NBCUniversal, a Comcast subsidiary. The service primarily includes films, television shows, and news from NBCUniversal Studios and other third-party channels. Its paid version also includes sports programming and exclusive access to NBC Sports and WWE Network.
The Peacock streaming service was launched in July 2020 and was named after the NBC logo. We’ll show you how to activate Peacock on various devices using peacocktv.com/tv and How to Activate Peacock TV On Various Devices
Also, Read- How to Login and Activate Starz on Various Devices [Complete User Guide]
What is Peacock TV?
Peacock TV is the new streaming service from NBCUniversal. The service will be a one-stop shop for NBCUniversal content, with a library of NBC comedies and dramas, live sports, Universal Studios films, and new original content.
The service was initially available to Comcast customers in April, but as of July 15, it will be available to all users in the United States.
How to Activate Peacock TV Using Peacocktv.com/tv?
- On your device, download and install the Peacock TV app. It’s available on the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
- After that, open the app and sign in to your peacocktv.com/tv account.
- The screen will display an activation code. Go to the peacocktv.com/tv activation page using your phone’s browser or another device and enter the code shown on the app.
- The Peacock TV app now allows you to watch content.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Roku?
- Turn on your smart TV and connect the Roku device.
- Go to Streaming Channels by pressing the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Look for and select the Peacock TV app.
- Select Add Channel. Launch the app after it has been installed and sign in to your Peacock TV account.
- On the screen, you should now see an activation code. Open another device’s browser and enter the code displayed on your smart TV.
- Roku users can now watch Peacock TV content.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Fire TV?
- Select the Find icon by pressing the Home button on the Fire TV remote.
- Choose Search and enter Peacock TV. Select Download from the app’s icon.
- Log in to your account and launch the app. The screen will now display an activation code.
- Navigate to peacocktv.com/tv on your phone’s default browser and enter the activation code.
- Peacock TV is now available on your Fire TV streaming device.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Xfinity?
Peacock TV is free for Xfinity Flex and Xfinity Internet customers. Follow these steps to activate Peacock TV on Xfinity Flex:
- Go to Apps by pressing the Xfinity button on the voice remote.
- Locate and install the Peacock TV app on your streaming device.
- Log in to your account and launch the app. The screen will display an activation code.
- Go to peacocktv.com/tv on another device and enter the activation code.
- Peacock TV is now available on your Xfinity device.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Xbox?
- Start your Xbox and navigate to My Games & Apps > Ready to Install.
- Change the top-right corner filter to Apps.
- Find and highlight the Peacock TV app. Choose Install.
- Launch the app after installation and sign in to your account. The screen will display an activation code.
- Open a browser on another device, navigate to peacocktv.com/tv, and enter the code from the Peacock TV app.
- You can now watch Peacock TV content on your Xbox console.
How To Activate Peacock TV On Apple TV?
To activate The Peacocktv.com/tv activation code on Apple TV, follow the instructions provided.
- From the App Store, download and launch Peacock TV.
- Then, using your email address, sign in to the Peacock TV App.
- Then, on your Apple TV, click the Activate Peacock TV Icon to activate Peacock TV.
- To obtain the Peacocktv.com/tv activation code, go to Peacocktv.com/tv activation.
- Then, in your browser, enter the code by going to Peacocktv.com/tv activation.
- Continue to install the application on your TV by clicking Continue.
How To Get Peacock TV On LG TV?
- Sign up for Peacock TV by clicking here.
- Once you’ve signed up, use the Home button on your LG Smart TV remote to navigate to your account.
- Select Apps from the LG Content Store.
- Select the Peacock app tile and press the enter button on your remote.
- To add Peacock to your LG Smart TV, select Install.
- After installation, log in with your Peacock credentials to gain access to and stream Peacock shows, movies, and live streams.
- If you don’t want to type out all of your information on the TV, you can activate Peacock TV with an activation code.
How to Activate Peacock TV On Various Devices?
To activate Peacock TV, go to peacocktv.com/tv and do the following:
- Install and/or launch the Peacock App on your device.
- Using a desktop or smartphone web browser, go to peacocktv.com/tv.
- Copy the 6-digit activation code that appears on the screen of your device.
- Continue by entering the activation code into your web browser at peacocktv.com/activate.
- You can now watch Peacock online!
How to Activate Peacock TV -Video
Peacock TV Compatible Devices
Here is a list of devices and platforms from which you can watch movies and TV shows on Peacock.
Peacock TV Compatible Smartphones and Tablets:
- Android devices with OS 6.0 or later
- iPhone/iPad with iOS 11 or later
Peacock TV Compatible Game Consoles:
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
Peacock TV Compatible Smart TVs:
- Android TV: Peacock is supported on a wide variety of Android TV-enabled Smart TVs, such as Sony Bravia, and set-top boxes, including NVIDIA Shield, running Android OS 5.1 and above.
- Apple TV: Apple TV HD (4th Generation or above) with tvOS 13 or above
- Roku 2 (4210X model only)
- Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
- Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
- Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
- Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
- Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
- Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)
- Chromecast: 1st Generation or above
- LG Smart TV: LG WebOS 3.5 or above
- Vizio TV: SmartCast 2.0 or 3.0 (from 2016 and newer)
Peacock TV Compatible Cable Provider Set Top Boxes:
- Contour Box with Voice Remote
- Contour Stream Player
- XG1v1 (Arris)
Peacock TV Compatible Web Browsers:
- Google Chrome version 70 or above (Windows and Mac)
- Mozilla Firefox version 65 or above (Windows and Mac)
- MS Edge version 40 or later (Windows 10 or above)
- Safari version 12 or later (Mac)
How much does Peacock TV cost?
Peacock offers three levels of packages, beginning with the free base plan. Furthermore, Comcast, NBC’s parent company, provides premium plans at no cost to Xfinity customers. This also applies to Cox customers. Make sure to contact your specific provider to inquire about bundles.
- Peacock Free costs nothing per month and offers 7,500 hours of programming, including current series, TV classics, and movies.
- Premium is $4.99 per month and includes limited advertisements, 10,000 hours of programming, live news and sports, and early access to new shows.
- The Premium Plus plan costs $9.99 per month and includes no advertisements, 10,000 hours of programming, live news and sports, and early access to new content.
FAQ- How to Activate Peacock TV On Various Devices
What is Peacocktv.com/tv activation?
People can watch NBC shows online by going to Peacocktv.com/tv activation.
What is the use of Peacocktv.com/tv activation?
When you sign in to Peacocktv.com, you will receive an activation code that you must enter in the Peacocktv.com/tv activation site in order to watch Peacock on TV.
Is Peacock accessible at no cost?
It’s ad-supported and free. It is not required to use a credit card.
To access the hours of information, you will need a valid email account and password.
You can also subscribe to paid plans, which include additional features.
How do I scan the QR code of the Peacock?
Start peacock TV on the device of your choice. It will show you two options for activation. You can do it either manually or with the QR code. Use your phone’s camera or a QR code scanner app from a third party. Scan the QR code displayed on your TV. It will redirect you to a website. Enter the Code from your TV into that website on your mobile. Sign in to activate your service on your TV/device.
How do I watch Peacock TV in the UK?
Are you looking forward to the European launch’s launch day? Using a VPN, you can watch Peacock TV from anywhere in the world.
We usually recommend ExpressVPN because of its risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
Can I watch peacock TV before activation?
No, if you want to watch Peacock on a new device, you must first activate the app services. To begin streaming the content, you must first install the Peacock App on your browser and then follow the activation instructions displayed on the activation screen.
Can I watch Peacock tv shows via Infinity?
Yes, you can watch all of the movies and television shows available on Peacock TV for free. If you have an infinity subscription, you can do it. Infinity X1, Infinity Flex is the exact type of subscription required to watch Peacock TV. It is also applicable to Infinity digital starter TV subscribers and Infinity internet subscribers.
How can I watch sports on Peacock?
You can watch all of the platform’s sports shows. To watch live sports matches and recorded leagues on the platform, you must first create an account.
You can also watch NBC Sports, which is a free channel.
Aside from that, you can watch Sunday Night Football, all Premier Leagues, WWE, and NFL games. There is also pre-game coverage.
Why does my TV not support Peacock?
If your TV does not support Peacock TV, restart it by unplugging it or powering it down.
Wait 20 seconds before plugging in or rebooting the device.
Check your internet connection to ensure it is strong enough to support streaming.
Clear your device’s cache and data, or reinstall the Peacock application.
How to get a free peacock account?
Getting a free peacock account is easy. You have to sign up for a new account. Follow the steps given on this page for signing up for the peacock tv free service. Once you sign up, your free account is created and you can start watching free content on the platform.
What Channels Are On Peacock?
The following is a list of Peacock Channels (i.e., you may find content from the following channels on the Peacock app):
-Warner Bros. and Blumhouse.
Also, Read How To Unmask No Caller Id? [Updated 2022]
The Peacock TV streaming service offers NBC Studios content such as TV shows, news, movies, and much more. It’s one of the few streaming services with an ad-supported free version. This guide should assist you in activating Peacock TV on various streaming devices.
I hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful; however, if you are having problems with the Peacock TV Activate, please leave a message.