Some are wondering How To Hide Apps In Realme While some users might not see the need to hide apps on their phones, others might want to keep certain apps private for different reasons. Maybe you want to keep your banking app hidden from prying eyes, or maybe you have an app that you use for work that you don’t want others to know about.
Whatever the reason, hiding apps on your phone is relatively easy to do, and it’s a helpful skill to know. In this blog post, we will show you how to hide apps in Realme phones.
How To Hide Apps In Realme Smartphone
If you’re looking for a way to hide apps on your Realme device, there are a few different methods you can use. Here’s a look at how to hide apps in Realme.
Method:1 Using Guest Mode
- One of the easiest ways to hide apps on your Realme device is to use the “Guest Mode” feature.
- This will allow you to create a separate space on your device that only shows the apps that you want to be visible.
- To enable Guest Mode, go to Settings > Security & privacy > Guest mode. Once it’s enabled, you’ll be able to add and remove apps from the guest space as needed. Do you know Why Does Youtube Say I’m Offline On PC, Here’s How to Fix It
Method:2 Using App Lock
- If you want more control over which apps are visible on your device, you can use the “App Lock” feature.
- With App Lock, you can password-protect specific apps so that they’re only accessible when you enter the correct password.
- To enable App Lock, go to Settings > Security & privacy > App lock. Once it’s enabled, you can add apps to the locked list and set a password for them.
Method:3 Using Third-Party Launchers
- Another way to hide apps on your Realme device is to use a third-party launcher. Launchers like Nova Launcher, Game space, or Action Launcher offer features like hiding apps and creating custom app drawers.
- This can give you more control over which apps are visible on your device and make it easier to keep track of your hidden apps. Do you have a Realme device? do you know What is the OSIE vision effect or OSIE visual effect?
How To Hide Apps In Realme Smartphone With Nova Launcher
- Navigate to the Nova Launcher settings and choose the App & Widget Drawers option.
- Scroll down until you see the option Hide applications.
- Your Android device’s app list will be shown. When you’re finished, choose the ones you wish to conceal and press the return button. This will automatically store the list.
The procedures outlined above are for the primary version of Nova Launcher. If you’re using the free version, you can hide applications by following the instructions below.
- Long-press the app you wish to hide in the app drawer.
- Choose Edit from the list of available choices.
- Then, modify the name and icon of the app you wish to hide.
How To Hide Apps In Realme Smartphone With Game space
- To begin, use the Gamesapce app on your phone.
- It will display a message requesting you to manually add applications. Simply click on it.
- On your Realme phone, you will see a directory of installed apps. Now, choose the applications you wish to hide from Gamespace.
- When you’re finished with the procedure, return to the app’s main screen.
- Click the three dots on the top right-hand side to access its settings.
- Finally, on the home screen, you can enable Hide Game Icon. You can use this to hide your apps in your Gamespace.
How To Hide Apps In Realme Smartphone With Action Launcher
- Navigate to App drawers in the Action Launcher settings.
- Select Hidden applications. The list of apps installed on your smartphone will be displayed on the next screen.
- Select the applications you wish to hide by tapping them. After that, click the Done button.
- Unhide the applications by tapping them again to deselect them and then clicking the Done button.
How To Hide Apps In Realme- Video Guide
If you want to keep certain apps private on your Realme smartphone, there are a few different ways to go about it. You can either use the built-in privacy features of Realme UI or you can install a third-party app locker from the Google Play Store.
Whichever method you choose, make sure that you set a strong password or PIN code so that only you will be able to access the hidden apps on your device.
- How To Connect PS4 Controller Without USB [Complete Guide]
- What Is Server 503 Error In Youtube? How To Solve It?
- What Is Pikashow Apk? Is Pikashow App Safe? [Pikashow Apk — Download Guide]
- Why Is My PS4 So Loud [100% Working Fixes & Guide]
- Why Does Youtube Say I’m Offline On PC, Here’s How to Fix It