How To See Private Photos In Realme- Realme UI has many essential features such as dual applications, gaming booster, security management, and much more. The option to Hide photos and videos is one of the essential features included with any Realme phone. This function is known as “Private Safe” in Realme phones.
You may hide not just photos and videos, but also audio, documents, and files. A pin or password serves as an extra layer of security for hidden data.
The Private Safe, while extremely handy, can be difficult to discover. In this post, we’ll show you How To See Private Photos In Realme.
How To See Private Photos In Realme
Here’s a tutorial on How To See Private Photos In Realme. This can be done by following these simple steps. Methods are mentioned below
Method 1: With Settings App
- Go to the “Settings App.“
- Select “Fingerprint and Password.“
- “Private Safe” will appear at the bottom of your smartphone screen, or you may go into” Privacy password.“
- Enter your privacy password here (If you are opening for the first time then set your password).
- For further security, you may select a distinct unlock password for this safe.
- There are four possible folders: Photos (Images & Videos), Audio, Documents, and Others.
- Now navigate to the pictures folder.
- To pick a picture or video, tap and hold it.
- Now, in the lower-left corner of your smartphone screen, tap on Set as Public.
Method 2: With File Manager
- Open” File Manager “on your smartphone.
- Hold down the “Recent “or Categories header selections.
- Enter the password or pin number.
- You can now open the Private Safe.
Method 3: With the Gallery app
- On your Realme phone, Open the “Gallery app“.
- Tap and hold on to the top header’s Photos, Albums, or Explore choices.
- Enter your “Private Safe password“/pin here.
- You now have access to all of the private photos, movies, documents, and other items.
Also, Read–How To Hide Apps In Realme Smartphone [ 3 Easy Methods]
How To See Private Photos In Realme – Video
So, that’s how you can see private photos in Realme. We hope this article has been helpful and that you’re now able to view any private photos you want.
Private files in oppo and realme devices using ColorOS may be easily hidden and encrypted. It does not need the installation of any third-party software.
So we hope you found this article interesting and helpful. As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below.
- Garena Free Fire Diamonds-How to Get Free Diamonds in Free Fire? 
- How To Hide Apps In Realme Smartphone [ 3 Easy Methods]
- What Is Server 503 Error In Youtube? How To Solve It?
- Why Is My PS4 So Loud [100% Working Fixes & Guide]
- How to Fix “Error Code: 0x0 0x0” on Windows? [Quick And Easy Methods]