How to Login SyroTech FTTH ONT/ ONU ? ONT (optical network terminal) / ONU (Optical Network Unit) are devices used in fiber network connections to provide internet access at the client end. ONT devices are linked to Fiber OLT devices and provide a variety of services such as internet telephony and TV through a fiber network. If you have an internet connection that is connected to the SyroTech GPON OLT device and the Syrotech ONT device installed at your house, this article is for you.
This guide will walk you through the simple process of Login SyroTech FTTH ONT and changing your WiFI Name and password to safeguard your home and workplace internet connections. To access the settings page, you must connect the ONT device through a wired or wireless connection. You may use this Syrotech GPON ONT login guide with the BSNL FTTH network or any other network.
Syrotech Default Login Settings
The default IP address for Syrotech ONT login is 192.168.1.1.
- Default username– admin
- Default Password– stdONU101
How to log in to the Syrotech router?
- In the address bar of your browser, type 192.168.1.1.
- Log in using the username admin and password [email protected]55670.
- You will be redirected to the Syrotech web UI.
Note: Your router’s default IP address, username, and password will be written on a label on the back.
How to change the Syrotech WiFi password and SSID?
- Log in to the router by opening a browser and entering 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Select Network from the menu, then WLAN 2.4G.
- In the SSID field, type the name of your WiFi network.
- In the WPA Pre-Shared Key field1, enter your WiFi password.
- To save the changes, click Apply.
SyroTech Fiber ONU connections
- Using a regular cat6 LAN cable, connect the PC/Laptop LAN port to the ONT LAN1 port.
- Fiber cable supplied by internet service providers should be connected to a fiber port (keep fiber cable as it is).
- Navigate to the computer’s TCP/IPv4 network IP settings and enter the static IP address 192.168.1.l00.
Syrotech WiFi Login ONT web interface
- Launch a web browser and navigate to http://192.168.1.1. After a few seconds, you will be sent to a Web login screen that will prompt you for a username and password.
- Assign the username “admin” and the password “stdONU101.”
- To enter the ONU settings page, click the Login button.
- After successfully logging into the fiber ONT, the web manager proceeds to modify the wireless name and password.
Syrotech WiFi FTTH fiber ONT WiFi SSID name Change
- Go to Network- WLAN
- WLAN Basic-Disable WLAN interface – Check this box if you want to disable WiFi in your ONT device. Leave it unchecked if you want to utilize WiFi.
- Block WLAN Access to the Web– If you wish to restrict the ONT login page to wifi users, select the box to block the web page.
- Mode– AP
- SSID– MYwifi (change WiFi name as per your choice).
- login VSOL Fiber OLT 192.168.8.100/192.168.8.200
- Channel Width– 20MHz
- Channel Number – Auto (you can use the manual channel if using multiple wifi networks nearby)
- Associated clients– Display Active WLAN clients (to check who has connected to your ONT wifi network use this option)
- To preserve wifi settings, press the Apply Change button.
Syrotech WiFi Change ONT Wi-Fi Password
- Navigate to Network – WLAN.
- SSID Type- Choose WiFI SSID from the drop-down menu.
- WPA2-Mixed Encryption
- Personal authentication mode (preshared key)
- WPA encryption suite- TKIP
- AES-WPA2 Cipher Suite
- ONT wireless password with pre-shared key (create a new wireless password)
To save your adjustments and connect your wifi device with a new wifi name and password, click the Apply modified button.
This ONT configuration guide will also assist you in Login SyroTech FTTH GOPON-1000R-ONU device or any other Syrotech fiber equipment.
Syrotech WiFi Change Login Password
To protect the web interface available from a user connected to wifi or wired networks, the login password must also be changed.
- Select the Management option from the top menu.
- The password for the Administration
- admin is the username.
- stdONU101 is the current password.
- New password – Make a new password.
- Confirm the password by typing it again.
- Apply the settings and remember your login password.
I hope this user manual will assist you in setting up and logging in to your SyroTech FTTH ONT to update configurations.
How To Configure Syrotech Router- Video
It is critical to be able to Login SyroTech FTTH ONT. Aside from adjusting certain settings to better manage and safeguard your network, there are additional alternatives you may use, such as port forwarding if you enjoy gaming, monitoring your network status, and so on.
Make a note of the admin login information, though. You’ll need to use them again if you wish to alter certain settings on the Syrotech router.