– Open Windows Settings from Start Window – Then go to the Devices option – Now click on Bluetooth – There you’ll see More Bluetooth Setting, just click on it – Now a popup window will open with the Restore Default option. Simply click on that option – Then check the Show Bluetooth icon in the notification Area checkbox – And at last, click on Apply and OK
– Search for Select Which Icon Appear on Taskbar from the windows search bar – Click on Select Which Icon Appear on the Taskbar option – Now you’ll see of options, just look for Windows Explorer Bluetooth Devices – And click on the radio button to enable the icon
– Open This PC or My Computer – Then minimize it – Now right-click on Taskbar – There you’ll see a program named Windows Explorer. Just right-click on that – Then click on Restart.
– Search for Device Manager from Windows Search Bar – Then click on Device Manager – Now double-click on Bluetooth driver – Then right-click on the intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth option – Click on Uninstall and confirm with OK – Then go to the Action tab and click on Scan for Hardware Changes – Now when it gets uninstalled, Search for Intel Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10 on Google – Download and Install it – Then just Restart the PC
– Now double-click on Bluetooth driver – Then right-click on the intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth option – Click on Update driver Software and make sure internet connection is available – Then go to the Action tab and click on Scan for Hardware Changes – Then just Restart the PC